- [əb'strʌkt, ɔb-]
- vt. 妨碍；阻塞；遮断
- 1.to obstruct the development of good relations between the two countries
- 2.Please do not obstruct the switch of the elevator door. Stand back from the door while the elevator is in use.
- 3.Emergency remote controlled locking function can obstruct suspicions from stepping out the safety cabin and prevent crime effectively.
- 1.hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- 2.block passage through
- 3.shut out from view or get in the way so as to hide from sight
- 妨碍; 阻隔; 阻挡; 堵塞;
- block obstruct
- obstruct facilitate
- obstruct from
- To obstruct
- 阻挡; 抵挡; 硬撑; 阻碍;