- ['ɔfprint, 'ɔ:-]
- n. 选刊；单独重刊；抽印本
- 1.Summarize their work now and arrange section offprint to ascend, learn for everybody and draw lessons from.
- 2.Since this year, an excellent work of short-short supermarket still is chosen to carry by offprint ceaselessly.
- 3.This print section offprint published the working report of the leader's speech and general manager, in order to offer everybody study.
- 1.a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- 选刊; 选印本,抽印本; 印成单行本; 单独重刊;
- offprint seperate edition