- ['ɔpəzit, -sit]
- adj. 相反的；对面的；对立的
- 1.The opposite of right is wrong.
- 2.Black and white are opposite.
- 3.And the ball must contain an adequate vent to the pressure port opposite of the downstream sealing port.
- 1.a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words
- 2.a relation of direct opposition
- 3.a contestant that you are matched against
- 4.something inverted in sequence or character or effect
- 1.being directly across from each other; facing
- 2.of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem
- 3.moving or facing away from each other
- 4.the other one of a complementary pair
- 5.altogether different in nature or quality or significance
- 6.characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- 1.directly facing each other
- 在...的对面; 反面; 对立的,对面的; 直角三角形中的对边;
- opp opposite
- 对方; 对面; 对面、相反;
- opposite party
- 对立的一方; 相对一方当事人; 相对人; 对立的一方 (-:-;
- opposite phase
- opposite pole
- 极性相反的极; 异性极; 对顶极心;