- n. 仪表板；嵌板；座谈小组，全体陪审员
- 1.The wall was paneled with pine.
- 2.Drag the oval into the Brush Panel and choose New Art Brush.
- 3.Use elevators rather than stairwells. Stand near the control panel so that if you are threatened, you can push the alarm button.
- 1.sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something
- 2.a committee appointed to judge a competition
- 3.(law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
- 4.a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest e
- 5.a pad placed under a saddle
- 6.(computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to r
- 7.electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters
- 1.decorate with panels
- 2.select from a list
- 平板; 板; 面板; (争端解决)专家组;
- Control Panel
- 控制面板; 控制板; 控制台; 控制盘;
- SIDE PANEL
- 侧幅，小身; 侧幅; 小身，侧片; 旁板,侧板;
- FRONT PANEL
- 前幅; 前面板; 前板; 轿箱前帮，前侧壁;
- bezel panel
- 面板; 面板 本文章来自：博研联盟论坛;