- n. 赞助；光顾；任免权
- 1.Sincerely welcome your patronage and cooperation.
- 2.In reality, however, government in Florence was based on a system of patronage.
- 3.We will be a stable product quality, thoughtful, enthusiastic service look forward to your patronage!
- 1.the act of providing approval and support
- 2.customers collectively
- 3.a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- 4.(politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for politi
- 5.the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- 1.support by being a patron of
- 2.be a regular customer or client of
- 资助，赞助; 支持; 保护人; 顾客，光顾;
- bus patronage
- 巴士载客量; 巴士载客量 交通;
- patronage system
- patronage habit
- patronage dividend
- 合作社股利; 合作社股息;