- n. 大头针，针；栓；琐碎物
- v. unpin
- 1.The boy pins a badge on his jacket.
- 2.I rummaged up the pin.
- 3.Install guide plate and adjuster cable on anchor pin.
- 1.a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- 2.when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- 3.small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- 4.a number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
- 5.informal terms of the leg
- 6.axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- 7.cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligne
- 8.flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- 9.a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- 10.a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for row
- 11.a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
- 1.to hold fast or prevent from moving
- 2.attach or fasten with pins
- 3.pierce with a pin
- 4.immobilize a piece
- 大头针; Personal Identification Number; 销,栓,钉; 球瓶;
- anchor pin
- 锚梢; 支承销; 固定锚销; 蹄片支承销;
- cotter pin
- 开口销; 曲柄梢; 开尾销; 扁销;
- hair pin
- 发夹; 发叉:; 细销; 发饰;
- cage pin
- 保持架支柱; 保留架支柱;