- ['pi:kənt, pi-]
- adj. 辛辣的；活泼的；痛快的；顽皮的；刺激的
- 1.Bland vegetables are often served with a piquant sauce.
- 2.Where on earth can I find a stick of green chili; without a tangy and piquant flavor.
- 3.His descriptions of village life were charming, his humor piquant, his verses highly original and some of his characters were salty.
- 1.having an agreeably pungent taste
- 2.engagingly stimulating or provocative
- 3.attracting or delighting
- 刺激感; 开胃的、辛辣的; 图佣数字转换器; 开胃的;
- piquant sauce
- 辣酱油; 辣酱;
- piquant savoury
- piquant prawn
- 辣味大虾; 辣昧夫虾;
- sparrows with piquant sauce