- n. 积水坑；溅水声
- 1.To soften the intensity of the input, use a favorite plash toy.
- 2.If you come near to the mountain, you hear the gurgle and plash, and looking up see a belt of sparkling white water edged by two moist black borders.
- 3.The results showed: the soil of tailing abandoned land was mainly consisted of the sandy powder, it happened to plash in the raining day for the poor ventilation and infiltrative coefficient.
- 1.the sound like water splashing
- 2.interlace the shoots of
- 3.dash a liquid upon or against
- 积水坑; 溅泼声; 溅泼; 水溅泼;
- recombinant plash mid