- n. 勇气；内脏；快而猛的拉
- 1.He plucked a sheet of paper from his notebook.
- 2.Her long , graceful fingers pluck the strings.
- 3.Other instruments have strings that you pluck, like guitars or harps.
- 1.the trait of showing courage and determination in spite of possible loss or injury
- 2.the act of pulling and releasing a taut cord
- 1.pull or pull out sharply
- 2.sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- 3.rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- 4.pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- 5.strip of feathers
- 6.look for and gather
- 勇气; 淘汰; 拉，拔，摘; 拔毛;
- to pluck
- pluck away
- 诈取; 拔去;
- pick pluck
- pluck eyebroes