- n. 贫穷；拙劣；缺乏
- 1.When I witness others' wealth, I would sigh for my poorness;
- 2.Though, Christmas market showed the dark side of this time as well: the poorness.
- 3.Children now live in a happy heaven. There is no competition of society. They don't need to puzzle for poorness, let alone livelihood. We are just like flowers which grow in the greenhouse.
- 1.the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
- 2.less than adequate
- 3.the quality of being meager
- 4.the quality of being poorly made or maintained
- 贫穷; 缺乏;
- Idleness and Poorness
- Out of poorness
- vicious circle of poorness
- poorness of supply