- n. 壶；盆；罐
- 1.She will pot plants from her garden and put on her balcony.
- 2.Put more water in the pot because it boils down .
- 3.The Day Tank waits the demand from the Dispense Pot.
- 1.metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid
- 2.a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- 3.the quantity contained in a pot
- 4.a container in which plants are cultivated
- 5.(often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- 6.the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- 7.slang for a paunch
- 8.a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust volta
- 9.street names for marijuana
- 1.plant in a pot
- 深锅; 坩埚; 滑线变阻器; 进球;
- melting pot
- 熔炉; 大熔炉; 熔锅; 各种族融化地（美）;
- bellow pot
- 气囊筒; 气囊;
- squatting pot
- Dash pot
- 缓冲简; 缓冲器; 缓冲简（器）; 缓冲筒（器）;