- n. 效能；力量；潜力；权势
- 1.Finally, the self-potency feeling affects the final study achievement.
- 2.As grids go, the Compassion Grid has great potency and therefore influence.
- 3."when you at age such small time for the Madrid athletics team potency, an its as if into your life's part" Torres like this has appraised own Madrid profession.
- 1.capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects
- 2.the inherent capacity for coming into being
- 3.the state of being potent; a male's capacity to have sexual intercourse
- 4.the power or right to give orders or make decisions
- 效价; 效价强度; 能力，效力，效能; 能力;
- potency unit
- 效价单位; 释义：效价单位;
- sexual potency
- drug potency
- educational potency