- n. 功率；力量；能力；政权；势力；幂
- 1.The aircraft is powered by three jet engines.
- 2.We need such power in our study!
- 3.Our Gospel is the Gospel of power.
- 1.possession of controlling influence
- 2.(physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
- 3.possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something
- 4.a state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world
- 5.(of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- 6.one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
- 7.physical strength
- 8.a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- 9.a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- 1.supply the force or power for the functioning of
- 电源; 功率; 权利; 乘方;
- power supply
- 电源; 电源供应器; 供电; 电源，供电;
- power wire
- 电源线; 电源 线; 电源线 本文章来自：博研联盟论坛;
- Electric power
- 电力; 电功率; 电功率，电力; 中国电力;
- power failure
- 断电，停电; 停电; 断电; 电源故障;