- n. 预备；准备
- n. resolution
- 1.The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
- 2.Preparation of sales offer and sales contracts; contract negotiation.
- 3.Enough preparation ensures a quicker and better completion though it takes some time at the beginning.
- 1.the activity of putting or setting in order in advance of some act or purpose
- 2.a substance prepared according to a formula
- 3.the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
- 4.the state of having been made ready or prepared for use or action (especially military action)
- 5.(music) a note that produces a dissonant chord is first heard in a consonant chord
- 6.activity leading to skilled behavior
- 7.preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)
- 8.the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat
- 准备; 制剂; 制备; 制剂，标本;
- surface preparation
- 表面处理; 表面整理; 表面初步处理; 表面预加工;
- sample preparation
- 样品制备; 样品加工; 样品处理; 样品前处理;
- section preparation
- 切片标本; 切片瓯; 切片制备;
- preparation jar
- 标本缸; 释义：标本缸;