- ['prezənt, pri'zent]
- vt. 提出；介绍；呈现；赠送
- 1.The exhibition presented a picture of general prosperity in China's economy.
- 2.I sent her birthday present by post.
- 3.The wife: Which present?
- 1.the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of spe
- 2.something presented as a gift
- 3.a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
- 1.show or demonstrate something to an interested audience
- 2.bring forward and present to the mind
- 3.perform (a play), especially on a stage
- 4.hand over formally
- 6.give, especially as an honor or reward
- 7.give as a present; make a gift of
- 8.deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- 9.cause to come to know personally
- 10.represent in a painting, drawing, sculpture, or verbally
- 11.present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- 12.formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- 13.recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
- 1.temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration
- 2.spatial sense; being or existing in a specified place
- 有！; 当前日期，现时，即时; 现在; 礼物;
- present address
- 目前地址; 目前住址; 现住所; 现住址;
- present value
- 面值; 现时值; 现}发; 现值来源：考试大;
- at present
- 现在; 目前; 当今; 眼下;
- present competitors