- n. 描写；陈述；演示；[法]控诉状
- 1.Presentment for payment is necessary in order to render the indorser of a note liable.
- 2.Out of the shifting, insubstantial mists that had so long baffled his eye, there leaped up the sudden, definite presentment of a fiend.
- 3.But, turning to history, he argued that "no learned man will offer" that the former (legal judgment of peers) requires an indictment or presentment.
- 1.an accusation of crime made by a grand jury on its own initiative
- 2.a document that must be accepted and paid by another person
- 3.a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view
- 叙述; 陈述; 描写; 展示;
- due presentment
- waive presentment
- Late Presentment
- traversable presentment