- n. pressure
- 1.They helped, but as the blocked/pressure sensation got better I noticed a ringing in both of my ears.
- 2.When inflating with 3℃ water the ratio of volume/pressure of defecation sensation was increased in IBS compared with 35℃ stimuli.
- 3.When barotrauma has occurred in the middle ear, it is not unusual for the diver to have a sensation of pressure or fullness and decreased hearing.
- 1.the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- pressure sensation
- 压觉; 释义：压觉;
- ear pressure sensation
- pressure sensation adaptation
- touch-pressure sensation
- touch and pressure sensation