- adj. 待发的
- 1.The witness at the trial had been carefully primed by defence lawyers.
- 2.The Socialist candidate has been well primed with facts by the Party headquarters.
- 3.Scent not only tells males which females are primed to conceive, but it also lets both sexes narrow their choices of potential partners.
- 1.(usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed
- 待发的; 释义：预处理的,已接触抗原的; 填装的;
- asphalt primed
- primed lymphocyte
- 致敏淋巴细胞; 释义：致敏了的淋巴细胞,预处理淋巴细胞,已接触过抗原的淋巴细胞;
- primed seeds
- primed charge