- ['prəuɡræm, -ɡrəm]
- n. 计划，规划；节目；程序
- 1.A trip to the Summer Palace is programmed for next Sunday.
- 2.The following programme is brought to you by our sponsor.
- 3.Today our programme is about the first aeroplane with an engine.
- 今天的节目是讲关于第 一架带有引擎的飞机。
- 1.an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event
- 2.an integrated course of academic studies
- 3.a radio or television show
- 4.(computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute
- 5.a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need
- 6.a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
- 7.a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation
- 1.write a computer program
- 2.arrange a program of or for
- 节目单; 节目; 计算机系统; 计划;
- Radio programme
- common programme
- 共同纲领; 共同纲领 (-:-;
- mapping programme
- 地图测绘计划; 地图测绘计划 房屋地政;
- baseline programme
- 基线计划; 基本计划(进度);