- n. 教友派信徒；贵格会教徒
- 1.Being destitute of cannon , they mounted Quaker guns in the fort.
- 2.On the billboards, too, he saw a pretty poster, showing her as the Quaker Maid , demure and dainty.
- 3.Its founder, William Penn, and most of his followers, were members of the Protestant Quaker religion.
- 1.a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called th
- 2.one who quakes and trembles with (or as with) fear
- 桂格; 贵格会; 教友派; 贵格派;
- Pennzoil Quaker
- Quaker Chemical
- quaker moth
- Quaker Colony