- n. 困惑；窘境；为难
- 1.In spite of this, they were in a quandary.
- 2.I was in a quandary, for this situation was totally unforeseen.
- 3.The quandary we face is that we need the garage hackers, because that's where innovation comes from.
- 1.a situation from which extrication is difficult especially an unpleasant or trying one
- 2.state of uncertainty or perplexity especially as requiring a choice between equally unfavorable opti
- 困惑; 进退两难的（这个十分形象，大家可以想象一下一个大胸妹妹进门的样子）; 困惑（不是四分之一）; 窘境;
- pricing quandary
- 定价上的左右为难; 定价上啲左右为难;
- in a quandary
- be in a quandary
- predicament plight corner quandary