- n. 采石场；猎物；来源
- 1.The ravenous lion tore the quarry.
- 2.The horseman aimed his lance at his quarry.
- 3.The policeman watched his quarry go into a bar.
- 1.a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hosti
- 2.a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- 3.animal hunted or caught for food
- 1.extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry
- 采石场; 石矿场; 露天采石; 石矿;
- reclaimed quarry
- 可再使用碎石; 可回收碎石;
- Quarry Bay
- 鲗鱼涌; 则鱼涌; 鱼则鱼涌; 鲫鱼涌;
- pit quarry
- sand quarry