- vt. 使发出咯咯声；喋喋不休；使慌乱，使惊慌
- 1.The wind blew hard.The doors and windows rattled all night.
- 2.From there rose the rattle and chatter and whistling.
- 3.Investigate vehicle damper oil leakage, Squawk and Rattle issues, update warranty datas and promote supplier 's improvement . bring out damper oil seepage and leakage criterion.
- 1.a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respirato
- 2.a baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
- 3.loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake's tail
- 1.make short successive sounds
- 2.shake and cause to make a rattling noise
- 摇响器; 脆响; 发响; 发脆;
- rattle ake
- rattle over
- rattle at
- rattle along