- [,ri:'bə:θ, 'ri:b-]
- n. 再生；复兴
- 1.Personal rebirth is often the result of Pluto's passage through certain areas of our life.
- 2.Curiously, Christmas falls during the winter solstice, which in northern primitive cultures also represents the future and rebirth.
- 3.Ours is, however, a rebirth that must deal with problems that derive from Africa's historical relation with the rest of the world, established in that period.
- 1.after death the soul begins a new cycle of existence in another human body
- 2.a second or new birth
- 3.the revival of learning and culture
- 4.a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life
- Contra Rebirth
- 魂斗罗 重生;
- Rebirth Department
- 授生司; 忨汜侗;
- PARANOiA Rebirth
- Disillusionment rebirth
- rebirth fantasy