- [ri'kɔ:l, 'ri:kɔ:l]
- vt. 召回；回想起，记起；取消
- 1.I don't recall what he said at the meeting.
- 2.And I recall the moment of them all.
- 3.I often recall that warm bamboo grove.
- 1.a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or re
- 2.a call to return
- 3.a bugle call that signals troops to return
- 4.the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- 5.the act of removing an official by petition
- 1.recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
- 2.go back to something earlier
- 3.call to mind
- 4.summon to return
- 5.cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression
- 6.make unavailable; bar from sale or distribution
- 7.cause to be returned
- 招回，调出，重录; 记起,想起; 回忆; 忆起;
- Recall Test
- 记忆测试; 回忆测验; 回忆测试; 提取性试题;
- FREQ RECALL
- ordered recall
- 顺序回忆; 按序回忆;
- dietary recall