- n. 接收器；接受者；收信机；收款员，接待者
- 1.The television receiver is an electronic device.
- 2.Many different receiver circuits exist on the market.
- 3.The location of the receiver will also affect the amount of multipath interference.
- 1.set that receives radio or tv signals
- 2.(law) a person (usually appointed by a court of law) who liquidates assets or preserves them for the
- 3.earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds
- 4.a person who gets something
- 5.a football player who catches (or is supposed to catch) a forward pass
- 接球员; 接收者; 接收机; 接受机，接受器;
- liquid receiver
- 贮液器; 集液器; 贮液筒; 贮液桶;
- adaptive receiver
- 自适应接收机; 自适应接收器;
- radio receiver
- 无线电接收机; 收音机; 无线接电收机; 无线电收音机，无线电波辐射;
- valve receiver
- 电子管收音机; 真空管接收机; 电子管接收器; 电子管接收机;