- n. 缰绳；驾驭；统治；支配
- 1.It is difficult to rein a fiery horse.
- 2.You must learn to rein in your temper.
- 3.All of this would be paid for in large part with the first serious effort ever to rein in rising health care costs.
- 1.one of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse
- 2.any means of control
- 1.control and direct with or as if by reins
- 2.stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins
- 3.stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
- 4.keep in check
- 缰绳; 手柄; 莲音; 悬崖勒马;
- free rein
- 完全自由; 完全的行动自由; 行动完全自由;
- rein up
- 放慢; 勒紧缰绳使止步;
- REIN BACK
- 后退; 控马后退：;
- rein multicystique