- vt. 把降低到；归入；提交
- 1.He has been relegated to the position of an assistant coach.
- 2.We can no longer relegate Afghanistan to the bottom of our priority list.
- 3.It is therefore impossible to relegate the art of expression to the few fields of music and dancing and painting.
- 1.refer to another person for decision or judgment
- 2.assign to a lower position; reduce in rank
- 3.expel, as if by official decree
- 4.assign to a class or kind
- 把降低到; 转移; 降级/降职; (足球)降级;
- relegate to
- 委托给; 移交给; 放逐到; 驱逐到;
- relegate to turn over
- relegate for enforcement
- relegate for enforcement or execution