- n. 救济者；减压装置
- 1.I think I can take most medicine except for strong pain reliever.
- 2.Chamberlain used only fastballs and slides, just as he did as a reliever last summer.
- 3.Will someone refresh my memory please? i believe Wang was a reliever last year in the playoffs right?
- 1.someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- 2.a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies
- 3.a pitcher who does not start the game
- 减压装置，解脱器; 救济者; 减压装置; 释放器;
- breast reliever
- reliever hole
- cable reliever
- 锚链解脱器; 弃链器;
- Pain Reliever
- 去痛膏/油; 释义：对乙酰氨基酚、阿司匹林和咖啡因片剂<解热镇痛药; 止痛药; 镇痛剂;