- vt. 放弃；放手；让渡
- 1.She relinquished her claim to the property.
- 2.But he would not relinquish his purpose.
- 3.It is never easy to relinquish something into which one has devoted so much energy and passion.
- 1.part with a possession or right
- 2.relinquish to the power of another; yield to the control of another
- 3.do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- 4.turn away from; give up
- 5.release, as from one's grip
- 放弃; 撤回; 停止; 放弃，废除;
- relinquish to
- 让与; 让与权力; 财产;
- relinquish power
- formally relinquish
- relinquish her hold of