- n. 撤退；休息寓所；撤退
- 1.The enemy was forced to retreat from the city.
- 2.I shall never surrender or retreat.
- 3.They knew when to attack and when to retreat.
- 1.(military) withdrawal of troops to a more favorable position to escape the enemy's superior forces o
- 2.a place of privacy; a place affording peace and quiet
- 3.(military) a signal to begin a withdrawal from a dangerous position
- 4.(military) a bugle call signaling the lowering of the flag at sunset
- 5.an area where you can be alone
- 6.withdrawal for prayer and study and meditation
- 1.pull back or move away or backward
- 2.move away, as for privacy
- 3.move back
- 4.make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
- 撤退,撤退; 撤退、退休; 撤退; 后退;
- retreat from
- 放弃; 从……退出; 放弃……; 从退出;
- parallel retreat
- Seaside Retreat
- 海边默想; 海滨撤离; 海边闲情;
- No Retreat
- 破釜沉舟; 不退缩;