- n. 报酬；报答；酬谢
- 1.The school rewarded him with a prize for excellence in his studies.
- 2.Is that how you reward me for my help?
- 3.The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.
- 1.a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- 2.payment made in return for a service rendered
- 3.an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- 4.the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- 5.benefit resulting from some event or action
- 1.bestow honor or rewards upon
- 2.strengthen and support with rewards
- 3.act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- 奖励; 报酬; 报酬,赏金; 酬金;
- extrinsic reward
- 外在报酬; 外发报酬; 外在奖酬; 外部奖励;
- preferred reward
- monetary reward
- 金钱奖赏; 赏金;
- extraneous reward