- adv. 粗糙地；概略地
- 1.He played roughly with the baby.
- 2.Do not disassemble or handle the shave roughly.
- 3.However, this is not all children, only those whom are embodying dragon souls and whom have agreements to ascend, which is roughly 1% of the current newborns in any given year.
- 1.(of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- 2.with roughness or violence (`rough' is an informal variant for `roughly')
- 3.with rough motion as over a rough surface
- 概略地; 粗略地; 约略地; 粗野地;
- roughly explain
- about roughly
- Roughly harshly
- roughly equivalent