- n. 皱；普通人；大量
- 1.Ruck , however, agreed that the answer should not be perfunctory.
- 2.This was, as one of our tabloid newspapers had it, the "Peking Ruck".
- 3."It's O. K. just to have fun sometimes, " says a dad (Alan Ruck) to his anxious, nerdy son. So true.
- 1.a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
- 2.an irregular fold in an otherwise even surface (as in cloth)
- 1.become wrinkled or drawn together
- （印刷机引起的）纸张皱纹; 弄皱; 折叠; 拉克;
- sammeld ruck
- heaving ruck
- The ruck
- ruck up