- ['rʌnɔf, -ɔ:f]
- n. 径流；决赛；流走的东西
- 1.So, it is practical to use the sequential clustering and Markov model to forecast the river runoff.
- 2.Roof runoff water quality was affected by rainfall, rainfall intensity, roof material, season and air temperature.
- 3.Disturbance of the bedrock changes drainage and runoff patterns, which may increase the rate of erosion. Trenching is the exploration activity that most disturbs bedrock.
- 1.the occurrence of surplus liquid (as water) exceeding the limit or capacity
- 2.a final election to resolve an earlier election that did not produce a winner
- 决定性竞选; 决赛; 排水; 溢出;
- subsurface runoff
- 壤中径流; 次表层径流; 地下迳流潜水迳流; 潜水径流;
- base runoff
- 固定流量; 基本径流; 底流基本水流; 基径流;
- runoff coefficient
- 经恋数; 迳流系数; 径流系数,径流系数,迳流系数,迳流系数;
- rainfall runoff