- n. 场面；情景；景象；事件
- 1.Ah! what a scene it was for her!
- 2.But to see this scene, and only himself.
- 3.Replace lets you substitute the geometry of one or more objects in a scene by merging objects with duplicate names.
- 1.the place where some action occurs
- 2.an incident (real or imaginary)
- 3.the visual percept of a region
- 4.a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- 5.a situation treated as an observable object
- 6.a subdivision of an act of a play
- 7.a display of bad temper
- 8.graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- 9.the context and environment in which something is set
- 10.the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
- 景色，景象; 实况，场面; 场景; 背景;
- Scene Final
- SCENE THE
- SPORTS SCENE
- 体育报道; 体育报导; 体育新闻;
- Scene change
- 场景变化事件侦测; 场景转换; 布景变化;