- n. 隔离；隐退；隐蔽的地方
- 1.He came out of his seclusion, renewed relations with his friends.
- 2.She never took the veil, but lived and died in severe seclusion, and in the practice of the Roman Catholic religion.
- 3.They walked with umbrellas up to a winding mountain path on a drizzling and windy autumn afternoon for a visit to a friend living in seclusion.
- 1.the quality of being secluded from the presence or view of others
- 2.the act of secluding yourself from others
- 隔离; 闭塞; 隐居; 离锢;
- Perfect Seclusion
- seclusion type
- retreat seclusion
- T SecLusion