- ['seɡriɡit, -ɡeit]
- vt. 使隔离；使分离；在…实行种族隔离
- 1.Mary and I were segregated in the crowded square.
- 2.Some societies still segregate men and women.
- 有的社会仍然将男女 隔离。
- 3.The controversial focus about segregate management and mixed management is risk and efficiency.
- 1.someone who is or has been segregated
- 2.separate by race or religion; practice a policy of racial segregation
- 3.divide from the main body or mass and collect
- 4.separate or isolate (one thing) from another and place in a group apart from others
- 隔离，分开分离; 隔离; 分离; 分离的;
- Segregate Fund
- skin segregate
- 外皮偏析, 表皮偏 析;
- segregate students
- segregate but equal