- n. 自信
- 1.What Hurstwood got as the result of this determination was more self-assurance that each particular day was not the day.
- 2.Brimming with self-assurance, the 41 year-old set about instilling the same belief in a squad which had again been bolstered.
- 3.As self-assurance and self-consciousness of museums is changing and shifting, museums have to redefine their role within society.
- 1.freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities
- 自信的; 自我确信; 自我确证; 自信--沉著坚定的权威人士;
- confident self-assurance
- His self-assurance was based upon his faith in his own ability
- And the trust and self-assurance that lead to happiness