- vt. 分享，分担；分配
- 1.He will share it with his friend.
- 2.A very touching story, share with you!
- 3.They share the same beliefs and opinions.
- 1.any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of
- 2.assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- 3.the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- 4.any one of a number of individual efforts in a common endeavor
- 5.a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
- 1.have in common
- 2.use jointly or in common
- 3.have, give, or receive a share of
- 4.give out as one's portion or share
- 股票; 共享; 分享; 股份;
- dafault share
- share repurchase
- 股份购回; 股份回购; 股票回购; 回购股份;
- share transfer
- 股票过户; 股权转让书; 股份转让; 股票过户【转让;
- Share drum