- n. 锐利；清晰度；疾速；严厉
- 1.The accuracy and efficiency of the sharpness function was a key to auto-focusing based on digital image processing technique.
- 2.Great view. I like the composition and perspective. Very good colors, light and sharpness. Good contrast between the trees and the earth. Good job!
- 3.If we can change the function of non-corneal bone marrow stem cells by introducing them into human corneas, we can possibly repair the loss of visual sharpness caused by mutations.
- 1.a quick and penetrating intelligence
- 2.the attribute of urgency
- 3.a strong odor or taste property
- 4.the quality of being keenly and painfully felt
- 5.thinness of edge or fineness of point
- 6.the quality of being sharp and clear
- 7.harshness of manner
- 清晰度，鲜明度，锐度; 锐利度; 清晰度; 锐度;
- visual sharpness
- Sharpness Control
- Smart Sharpness
- image sharpness
- 图像清晰度; 影像清楚度; 释义：图像清晰度,图像锐度;