- vt. 流出；摆脱；散发；倾吐
- 1.The crow even shed tears.
- 2.She shed tears of shame.
- 3.The parents shed some tears of joy at the daughter wedding.
- 1.an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
- 2.get rid of
- 3.pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- 4.cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- 5.cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- 1.shed at an early stage of development
- 临时周转仓库; 流出; 脱落; 倾注;
- goods shed
- 料棚; 仓库; 货棚;
- contractor shed
- watchman shed
- quay shed
- 码头仓库; 前方仓库;