- n. 薄片，纸张；薄板；床单
- 1.The snow sheeted down last night.
- 2.When send your quotation sheet, please do not forget to send sample of the quote goods.
- 3.For a shortcut to inserting a sheet from another file, choose Insert > Sheet from file from the menu bar.
- 1.any broad thin expanse or surface
- 2.used for writing or printing
- 3.bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
- 4.(mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- 5.newspaper with half-size pages
- 6.a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- 7.(nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the
- 8.a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing v
- 1.come down as if in sheets
- 2.cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- 床单; 塑胶片; 被单; 工作表;
- COST SHEET
- 成本单; 成本单,成本计算单; 计算帐单; 成本單;
- yellow sheet
- 低俗新闻; 黄色新闻; 低俗旧事;
- corrugated sheet
- 波纹板; 波纹薄板; 坑板”; 瓦楞板;
- flow sheet
- 流程图; 程序表，流程图; 流程表; 工艺图;