- n. 赝品；冒牌货；假装粗俗
- 1.Some 73% complained of shoddy academic standards.
- 2.The government has launched an investigation. It has promised to punish anyone found guilty of shoddy construction.
- 3.Some victims complained the houses were shoddy as the contractors had only used part of the funds meant for the job.
- 1.reclaimed wool fiber
- 2.cheap and shoddy
- 3.of inferior workmanship and materials
- 4.designed to deceive or mislead either deliberately or inadvertently
- 软再生毛; 翻制的; 劣质的、劣等的; 长弹毛的;
- shoddy cotton
- 黑心棉; 心棉;
- shoddy yarn
- shoddy dropper
- shoddy principleing