- n. 淋浴；（倾泻般出现的）一阵，一大批；阵雨
- 1.Questions showered on him by the reporters.
- 2.The neighbors held a shower for the girl.
- 3.Would you like a room with bath or shower?
- 1.a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you
- 2.washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle
- 3.a brief period of precipitation
- 4.a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- 5.someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
- 6.a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person
- 1.expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns
- 2.spray or sprinkle with
- 3.take a shower; wash one's body in the shower
- 4.rain abundantly
- 5.provide abundantly with
- 淋浴; 阵雨; 淋浴/冲凉; 淋浴喷头;
- Meteor Shower
- 流星雨; 燎雨; 一起来看流星雨; 陨石雨;
- shower tray
- 花洒盆; 淋浴盆; 底盆; 底盆系列;
- shower rose
- 花洒头; 喷头; 花洒头 房屋地政;
- Rain Shower