- vi. 收缩；畏缩
- 1.Washing wool in hot water will shrink it.
- 2.If the current trends continue, by 2020, the population of Singapore may start to shrink.
- 3.Status of pasture degeneration, desertification, lake area shrink back were stated around Qinghai Lake. Suggestions of improvement Qinghai lake ecology were offered.
- 1.a physician who specializes in psychiatry
- 2.wither, as with a loss of moisture
- 3.draw back, as with fear or pain
- 4.reduce in size; reduce physically
- 5.become smaller or draw together
- 6.decrease in size, range, or extent
- 收缩; 心理医生; 心理医师; 萎缩;
- shrink factor
- shrink rule
- 铸造尺; 收缩尺; 加放缩尺; 缩尺;
- shrink ring
- 收缩环; 扣环; 加强环 / 预应力环; 缩紧环;
- shrink on
- 缩紧; 红套; 紧紧箍在...上; 热装到...上;