- vt. 溢出，使溅出
- 1.I disliked the way he slopped his coffee.
- 2.Chuck Tent: Captives come here to eat slop cooked from corn.
- 3.At first, a structure with high peak-to-valley ratio was used as the device because the sensitivity depends on the slop of I-V curves.
- 1.wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sou
- 2.deep soft mud in water or slush
- 3.(usually plural) waste water from a kitchen or bathroom or chamber pot that has to be emptied by han
- 4.(usually plural) weak or watery unappetizing food or drink
- 5.an expression that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- 1.cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- 2.walk through mud or mire
- 3.ladle clumsily
- 4.feed pigs
- 宽大罩衣; 废油; 溢出; 溅出;
- slop ratio
- slop basin
- slop room
- prewash slop