- n. 陷阱；圈套；勒除器
- 1.Other women can snare men in their hair.
- 2.Plants Snare Traps, which slows enemy movement and attack speed.
- 3.In the regulations of trade this instability becomes a snare not only to our citizens, but to foreigners also.
- 1.something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- 2.a small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
- 3.a surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or s
- 4.strings stretched across the lower head of a snare drum; they make a rattling sound when the drum is
- 5.a trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
- 1.catch in or as if in a trap
- 2.entice and trap
- 圈断器，勒除器，圈套器; 勒除器; 陷阱; 圈套;
- Snare Drum
- 小军鼓; 军鼓; 响弦鼓; 小鼓;
- snare wire
- 圈套器钢丝; 陷阱钢丝; 圈蘬灼鞲炙; 释义：圈套器钢丝;
- Synth Snare
- Wing Snare