- n. 投降；提交（物）；服从；[律]（向法官提出的）意见；谦恭
- 1.Dealers starved into submission.
- 2.Begin the submission now.
- 3.AJAX cascading menu, very easy to use, realize asynchronous submission!
- 1.something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres
- 2.the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
- 3.the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else
- 4.the feeling of patient submissive humbleness
- 5.a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of a
- 6.an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- 7.(law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
- 顺从; 提交; 服从; 提交的文档;
- tender submission
- 投标申请书; 投标建议书; 投标建议书 房屋地政;
- online submission
- 网上投稿; 线投稿;
- Submission Throttling
- 提交节流; 提交调节;
- Submission queue
- 提交队列; 提交序列;