- vi. 订阅；捐款；认购；赞成；签署
- 1.I have subscribed ￡20,000 for the institute.
- 2.Howdid you subscribe to the Hope Project?
- 你为希望工程捐助了多 少钱?
- 3.Many teachers subscribe to that periodical.
- 1.offer to buy, as of stocks and shares
- 2.mark with one's signature; write one's name (on)
- 3.adopt as a belief
- 4.pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- 5.receive or obtain by regular payment
- 订阅; 申购; 同意，赞成; 订购，订阅;
- subscribe MATLAB
- Email Subscribe
- 电子邮件订阅; 电
- Domain Subscribe
- Subscribe Message